I’ve got another quick project for you! Somehow I’m always rushing at the last minute, I work will under pressure I guess (it’s not like I didn’t know October was coming!). I’ve had this idea in my head for months, I actually bought the vase back in early September!
- Vase (mine is from Dollar Tree)
- 2 large googly eyes
- Muslin fabric ripped into 1 inch strips (if you need to buy it get 1/4 yard, you could always use the extra to make a rag and bead garland!)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue the eyes to the vase, about 1/4 of the way down. About where they would be if the vase was a head.
- Stars gluing strips of fabric around the vase. I originally tried to keep the ends covered but I stopped caring. Try to cover all of the glass but don’t drive yourself crazy.
- When you’ve gotten sick of the fabric part add the flowers and you’re done!
I used the flowers I found on clearance at Joann’s (89 cents each!) to keep it bright, you could make it less cute and more creepy by adding black or white flowers (maybe some bleeding blossoms!) and covering them with some fake spiderwebs and spiders.