These ornaments simple and festive. I actually put the originals on the wreaths I made for the entry way but I think they’d look cute on the tree as well. For those of you will crazy kitties these also act as an invasion alarm.
3 Jingle bells (about 1 in)
6 inches of wire
10 inches of wire-edged ribbon
1. String the bells on the wire. Scrunch them up close together.
2. Wrap the wire around and pull it tight. Looping the wire between the bells helps keep them together
3. Gently fold the ribbon, take care not to crease the wire
4. Squinch the ribbon and wrap the long end of the wire around the middle, again going between the bells helps hold it tight.
5. Use the left over wire to make a loop if turning it into an ornament or to attach it directly to a wreath/garland
Fluff up the ribbon and you’re good to go!
Check out my other ornaments here.