I’m Julie from White Lights on Wednesday!
I’m really exciting to be sharing on Alecia’s blog today and meeting all of you!
Since we don’t really know each other, and I’m totally awesome – haha – here’s a little about me.
I live in Arizona. Yes, it’s stupid hot in the summer. I love to cook and bake. I read when I can find time. I am obsessed with freshly clean sheets, they’re amazing! I like wine and whiskey. Not together though…ewww. I LOVE Love love to eat cookies.
There. Now we can be friends. :)
To give you an idea of what goes on over at my blog, here are 3 of the top 5 readers’ favorite posts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beat until incorporated after each addition. Add vanilla and sour cream, mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients in two additions; mix until just combined after each addition.
- Spray loaf pans with non-stick spray and spoon batter in pans. Fill 2/3 full, DO NOT over fill!!
- Mix topping ingredients together and distribute evenly over top of each loaf pan. You will think there is too much of the topping. It’s okay…use it all.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let sit for 5 minutes, then remove from the baking dishes and cool.