1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
1. I am actually engaged, I have a pretty sparkly and everything. But I HATE the word fiance so I call Mike my boyfriend
2. I have a barbell through the top of my nose. I got it done (the first time) when I was 18, had it out for a year or so then got it done again. It didn’t hurt and I forget its there until someone pinches the bridge of their nose and squints at me asking if it hurt.
3. I used to dye my hair A LOT. It’s been every shade of drug store auburn available, platinum blonde and full out cotton candy blue. I stopped a few years ago and now its a pretty boring dark blond with some red (My moms a ginger!)
4. I feel better covered in dirt
5. I hate wearing shoes
6. I am a kodak certified photo lab technician (seriously! I worked in the photo lab at CVS for 2 years in high school)
7. I’m a pet food snob and I can’t stand people who have ‘outside’ dogs (one exception:livestock guide dogs that live with their protectees in the barn)
8. I used to know all the mammals in NY state by latin name and common name. Used to know a lot of insects too
9. I am not squeamish at all, blood, guts, poo… nothing bothers me
10. I have a tattoo on my inner right ankle of Cornus canadensus
11. I got hit in the eye by a cat toy when I was a kid and had to wear a pirate patch. I swear my eye lid droops but no one else sees it
Questions from Jamie:
1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
Chiots Run – about ‘simple living’ gardening and such
One Dog Woof – Awesome Crafts and Food
Scissors and Steam – She’s nuts, just nuts. Also crafty and fun
When people comment “I follow you now you have to follow me”
It’s so rude! It drives me nuts. Usually it’s also a blog that I have no interest in at all!
Seriously, I follow over 100 blogs in my reader I’m not following one I don’t want to read just so you can get your numbers up
Changes with my mood but at the moment I’ve been listening to Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert
Got tagged by Melissa @My Meller too:
1. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I’d be my dog or my cat. Probably the dog so I could go out side
2. What is the accomplishment that you are most proud of?
Graduating from college with honors from a freakin hard program (BS in Wildlife Science from SUNY ESF)
3. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Cheerios. or granola. Or fruity pebbles but I haven’t had them in years
4.Do you fall into the stereotype of your birth order? Oldest sibling? The baby? Only child?
Oldest – probably, my sister definitely fits the baby stereotype!
5. What is your favorite household chore?
I really like to iron
6. What is your LEAST favorite household chore?
I hate to clean the bathrooms. Luckily Mike does it because he likes to soak everything in bleach
7. If you are sitting down alone, what do you watch on TV?
Sons of Anarchy. Or some documentary type show (LOVE Fatal Attraction on Animal Planet but it’s not online and we don’t have TV service)
8. What would be one word to describe your personality?
9. How often do you check your email?
Way too much
10. What is the most interesting thing in your purse right now?
I had a flashlight but my sisters boyfriend took it. It was magnetic and it had a hook! I miss it
11. How tall are you? Would you rather be taller or shorter?
I’m 5’10ish. I like being this height. I’d hate to be short and too much taller would make buying clothing impossible
1. Could/would you live alone on mountain for a year (you can have a dog)?
2. Do you still have a teddy bear/stuffed animal?
3. Would you rather swim in a lake, the ocean or a pool?
4. How do you feel about cruise ships?
5. What is your favorite vegetable and how do you like to eat it?
6. Do/would you let your dog sleep in your bed?
7. How do you feel about spiders in the house?
8. Do you still talk to people from high school/college?
9. Are you like your SO’s mother? Is he like your father?
10. In the car: windows down or AC?
11. Do you eat seasonally?
I’d love to hear from anyone but I’m tagging: